Monday, March 30, 2009

Beth Hannon Fuller

"Making art and ignoring the dishes since 1994" Now that's a blogger I can get with. Beth Hannon Fuller has 3 kids... little ones, and does a painting a day. I mean, I don't know if she does one EVERY day, maybe it's 5 out of 7 days a week, like me. But how cute is that studio/workspace of hers? And how cute are her pieces? Go check out her etsy shop. She has originals and prints for very reasonable prices.
Love this blueberry collage with the little stem over the map.
and I am really attracted lately to anything that resembles a lollipop. I'm doing trees shaped like these olives. Ivy calls them "popsiple" trees and makes me draw them all over the place.

found via paper n stitch blog. she's the featured seller.

2 comments:

Beth Fuller said...

Hey there! Thanks for mentioning me! I checked out your work as well and love it. I would love to do a painting a day but it ends up being more like in spurts-3 in one day and then.....nothing....just a night vegging in front of the tv.
:)Beth

Ashley Inzer said...

I love that olive tree painting. I also am really into lollipop shapes right now....or maybe it is circles or anything that looks organic and grows upward. I'm not sure. But I adore those olive trees.