Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Backyard Cottage/Shed Studio: The Dream

Oh, yes!

I want one now. I have been dreaming about having a studio in the back yard... a shed or cottage or even a airstream trailer. Having the little table outside for picnics or art projects would make it even dreamier. And I think I need some galoshes in a splashy color, too.

But how cute is this little cottage? I could have a little comfy day bed or sofa for resting, napping, reading, reclining. A great place to write my great American novel. A great place to paint daily paintings. A great place to escape and watch my So You Think You Can Dance in a girl retreat. Because you know the guy doesn't want to. And I will have a tv there, too. I know it's lame, but it helps me relax and it helps me paint, and I have come to recognize that and accept it. TV is in my life to stay.

Now all I need is a backyard retreat in which to enjoy it all.

Thanks to my new friend curious+covetous for the find and the cool link

2 comments:

Missa said...

This has been a dream of ours too! That little cabin is so perfect... *sigh*

Anonymous said...

missing your posts, small+heartfelt! hope you're well. :)