Friday, October 29, 2010

Nancy Drew: Next Halloween, I will be the Girl Sleuth (if I plan ahead)

I was blown away by this suggestion for a Halloween costume.

If only I was not already set to be a witch (not sure if I'm a good witch or a bad witch). Yes, I know a witch is boring and everyone does it. In fact, I do this costume almost every year, as my stand by.

Next year, next year, I will plan ahead and get myself a smart outfit, tweed skirt suit and mary jane heels, a cloche hat. I really want this outfit. And I will carry a book for notes and a magnifying class.

Next year, next year.

1 comment:

tozca sudirman said...

Really great browse, optimistic web site, where by u develop the actual details in todays post? I 've browse the majority of the articles or blog posts with your web site presently, and I very such as your vogue. Thanks a million and please constantly function effectively

davia leather
new game kids
toko jaket kulit murah di garut
jaket kulit asli domba
jaket kulit jakarta
jaket kulit
abwaba
permainan terbaru
layali store
permainan games memasak
permainan memasak sara
permainan games barbie