Thursday, June 24, 2010

Beautiful Bedroom


bedroom
Originally uploaded by designspongeshop
I love the way this bedroom looks. So simple, yet romantic. But not too romantic. Not fussy. I wonder what are the elements of this I love. The blue is pretty, but I won't be painting my walls blue. I did have a large blue painting in mind though. And I have the lightweight white curtains.

I don't have the fancy sparkle-town bedspread, but I could probably find somewhere else to put sparkle. Where else is there to add sparkle. My duvet is a waffle knit cream, so the texture works... but sparkle? Err. A lamp? Grr. No. A mirror tiled box might work. Or maybe just a throw. Maybe with a little Indian flavor?

And I love the raw wood element in those crates serving as bedside tables. I do love those and have been on them for a while. Now I need to figure out where to get old wine crates. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is the color of my new room. Whites and blues all the way!